Bridal party registration is a great option for bridal parties if:
- There are more than one bridesmaid in the bridal party.
- Bridesmaids live in different cities or even countries.
- Bride prefers their dresses to match in style and/or color shade (dye lot).
- Read "How it works" to understand the process.
- Register an account at Perfect Bridal and add a wedding event.
- Add your bridal party members to your wedding event.
- Assign styles and colors to each of your bridesmaids to wear.
- Email your bridal party members to collaborate the styles and colors of the dresses.
- Submit your bridal party to Perfect Bridal once you finalized the styles and colors.
- Send a reminder to your bridesmaids to order if necessary.
- Encourage your bridesmaids to read "how to measure" and "Choose a size" on our website.
- Call us or email us if you or your bridesmaids have any quetions. We are here to help.
Once your bridal party registered with us, your bridesmaids can start to order.
We will work on your bridal party orders and keep you updated with your whole party order status (e.g. any bridesmaids lag ordering dresses, or bridal party orders completed, etc.).
Communication is the key to have a smooth process. With the correct information, we will be able to help manage multiple orders registered under the same wedding so that you will have beautifully matched bridesmaid or wedding party dresses at your wedding. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there's any questions in regards to measuring, how to choose a size, when to order, etc. We are here to help and we feel honored to be party of your special event!