Bridal party registration is a great option for bridal parties if:
- There are more than one bridesmaid in the bridal party.
- Bridesmaids live in different cities or even countries.
- Bride and/or maid-of-honor prefer their dresses to match in style and/or color shade (dye lot).
- Read "How it works" to understand the process.
- Register your bridal party.
- Inform your bridesmaids to order and communicate the same event name as you registered on the "Register My Bridal Party" form.
- Send a reminder to your bridesmaids to order if necessary.
- Encourage your bridesmaids to read "how to measure" and "Choose a size" on our website.
- Call us or email us if you or your bridesmaids have any quetions. We are here to help.
Once your bridal party registered with us, we will:
- Obtain a list of your bridesmaids and organize under your event.
- Group your bridal party orders together.
- Keep you updated with your bridal party order status (e.g. any bridesmaids lag ordering dresses, or bridal party orders completed, etc.)
- Place orders with the designer together to request that they get made from the same fabric lot.
- Keep you informed the estimated ship date.
Communication is the key to have a smooth process. With the correct information, we will be able to help you manage multiple orders registered under the same wedding so that you will have beautifully matched bridesmaid or wedding party dresses at your wedding. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there's any questions in regards to measuring, how to choose a size, when to order, etc. We are here to help and we feel honored to be party of your special event!