By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- When placing an order, you warrant that all information you provided is accurate and complete.
- The "register bridal party form" is there so that the dresses, if ordered together, will be requested to the designer to cut from the same dye lot (please note that same dye lot cannot be guaranteed if it's not the same style). Perfect bridal do not track that the styles are consistent within the bridal party as many bridal parties opt for different styles amongst the attendants.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by perfect bridal and product availability.
- You are responsible for ordering the correct styles, colors, sizes, and viewing the sample dress.
- You are aware that the color shades seen online may differ from the actual color of garment. Individual computer preferences and settings may alter or affect the on-screen appearance of our swatches. You agree viewing dress online should not be the only reference for your purchasing decision.
- You agree that all sales are final and that there will be no exchanges, changes, cancellations or refunds.
- Bustles are considered alterations and you are responsible for getting the dress(es) bustled if needed.
- All credit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- You warrant that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered. If any of the charges are disputed, you agree that your credit card will be charged for the full amount plus any penalties assessed by the credit card companies.
- We do not accept liability for anything above the cost of the merchandise.When placing an order, you warrant that all information you provided is accurate and complete.
- We have taken great care to have your merchandize shipped professionally and safely. However, the dress(es) will be shipped folded in a box and you are responsible for pressing the dress(es).
- On the check-out page you can select shipping options to require signature for delivery or not. Keep in mind that PerfectBridal.com and the delivery service can only track package, and request signature when instructed. We cannot be responsible for the package once delivery is completed per tracking record.
- You will be responsible for any charges incurred when changing the shipping address after the package leaves Perfect Bridal.
- Your shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. It is the customer's responsibility to pay for additional charges for customs clearance. Any such charge to Perfect Bridal will be passed onto customer's credit card on file. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing your order.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities. Delays due to custom process may affect delivery time and is not under our control.
- You agree that orders refused at delivery, canceled after shipment, or returned as undeliverable for any reason are subject to shipping charges both ways on your credit card on file, in addition to 100% of the original purchase price as the orders are non-returnable.