What is the order process and how do we work on your bridal party or individual orders? Below is a brief summary on the order flows and how we work on your order(s). Bridal parties need to register with us prior to your bridesmaids' orders. Single orders are not associated with any bridal party that is registered at Perfect Bridal and the customer wishes to process his/her order(s) right away.
BRIDAL PARTY ORDERS
1. Received your Bridal Party Registration.
2. Email you confirmation of your Bridal Party Registration.
3. Group your bridemsaids' order together under your event name specified on your Bridal Party Registration form.
4. Once all bridesmaids submitted their orders, we'll inform the bride or event registrar that all orders are completed.
5. We process your bridal party order together with the designer in order to request same dye lot*.
6. We will email you the estimated ship date.
7. Perform full inspection on your dress(es) upon arrival and prepare shipping labels.
8. Ship dress(es) to you and/or your bridesmaids. Tracking numbers will be sent automatically once shipped.
* Note: It is not a guarantee that designers will be able to accomodate dye lot request if different styles and/or fabrics are ordered even if we requested so.
1. Received order(s) not associating with any registered bridal party.
2. Process your order. If "I'm not sure about my size" is selected, we will contact you to confirm the order details.
3. Place order with the designer(s).
4. Perform full inspection upon dress arrival to make sure it is in perfect condition.
5. Ship the order and tracking numbers will be sent automatically once shipped.